Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Beginnings

First off, my name is not Joshua Daniels, but you may call me Joshua. That is the name I am using to keep anonymity. It has a meaning that will come out in later posts.


A little background:

I am a twenty-something male who has been dealing with a sexual identity crisis. For as long as I can remember I have been attracted to men. This scared the hell out of me. I never understood why I had these feelings. Only in the past few months have I gained a greater understanding of my same-sex attraction. I have recently become more focused on my path and have become more confident in my decisions.


Orientation aside:

I believe in equal rights.

I will always be an advocate.


I will be using this blog to share experiences I have had in relationships and in life. Most will be entries from a diary that I have kept off and on since college. There is truth in the telling, and I hope to share my story with anyone who wants to read it.


I anticipate posting frequently. I encourage comments and repartee. If you like it, share it with friends.


3 comments:

  1. Found your blog through Sassy Britches -

    Way to go!

    I think the more people who share their experiences with coming-out/sexual identity experiences/etc., the less ignorance we'll have running rampant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad Muppet has come by. She's an advocate too. A good egg, that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog world and thanks for following me!

    ReplyDelete