Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Night that Changed Everything

My senior year at [university] was a very exciting year. The choir’s normal spring break tour was being replaced by a trip to Italy during Christmas break. During the fall semester we took several mini-tours over weekends to help raise money for our trip.

My favorite part of choir tours was staying at host family’s homes. Most of the time a family would take one or two choir members. But this one time…a family took six of us. Their house was amazing. I walked in behind Ravi. Christian was also grouped with us along with Gavin, Cameron, and the director’s son Mark. There were five bedrooms for the six of us. The host mother said that two of us would need to share a bed in the guest house. Ravi grabbed my arm and followed her to our quarters.

Christian was pissed. He stormed off in the other direction following the others. Cameron looked back too. Cam was gorgeous. I had a bit of a crush on him, and I think he knew. He had long curly locks of hair the brushed in front of the lightest blue eyes I have ever seen. He had a body that would make Adonis jealous. He often flaunted it while running around our neighborhood. Anyway, Cam looked back and gave me a little wink as Rav and I walked towards the guest house.

The guest quarters was a small house in the back yard….the main house wasn’t even in sight. The host mother told us that she would drop the others off first and come back to pick us up. As was the case at the end of most tour days, we were exhausted and it was late.

Without a doubt, that was the best night of my life. It didn’t take long at all before Ravi was on top of me engaging in the hottest make-out session ever. He never kissed me like that before, and never did again. Rav slid next to me and proceeded to remove my remaining articles of clothing. That night, in that bed, his hands played me. There were moments that I was rendered speechless. Breathing being our only communication. Shoulders, arms, legs, chest…nothing was left untouched. It still replays in my mind. I long for the feelings that I had that night. Likewise, I explored his body in ways that I never had. His small frame was surrounded by well defined muscles covered by smooth dark skin. I miss the way it felt. We both respected each other. Nothing too scandalous was done. However, it was obvious that we both wanted it, but we always stopped short. (so to speak)

That night, I believe I experienced the culmination of our cumulative feelings toward each other. That was the first night that I considered I was gay, and felt ok with it. I awoke in the morning to find Ravi in my arms with my hands interlaced with his. Both of us experiencing the normal gentleman's morning issue. ;)

Breakfast came too soon. The six of us gathered in the kitchen. Christian was of course acting in his normal passive aggressive manner. (Middle School Girl) Gavin was starting to figure things out, and Cam was beside himself with excitement. Cam was always supportive of my friendship with Ravi when no one else liked him.

So that was it. That best night of my life…

2 comments: